ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴏsᴛ

by

So, Obama won the American election. Excellent. For a moment there I was extremely worried. I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't going to affect my country but that's the thing - it does. If Mittens had won we'd probably have been dragged off to war with him against Iran in a couple of years at the best estimate. He's already rabbited on about attacking Iran, and guess who he'd take along for the shenanigans? I like to think our Government would have had the guts to stand up and say no to America if this had happened, but sadly they're lapdogs and always have been. They never listen to what the people want, they're too pathetic for that. I despise most of them for it. Quite possibly the only politician I like in my entire country is Boris Johnson, because he's absolutely brilliant and should definitely be Prime Minister, at the very least because it would be hilarious.
So, good job America.

In writing: did some editing of Souls of Machines today, need to get on with We've Lost Our Moral Compass OTL. Possibly will revise Opposite Day.

All in all, a rather fabulous day.