ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ's ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀʙᴜʟᴏᴜs + 'sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ'

by

Having a little trouble with 'We've Lost Our Moral Compass' to be honest. I've settled on third person to write it in, but I worry that it won't be as strong as any of my other stories. I also got some reviews back on stories 1 & 2 and am waiting on 6, so I'm going to try and make some edits there, I think.

Numbers 4 & 5 were always going to be 'iffy', and I always thought they would be difficult. It's annoying because I really enjoy their concepts, but I suppose I'm just not good enough yet to make them work. I'll keep trying. No, I'm not going to finish 4 by today, as I'd hoped :<
Boo!
However, some of the books I ordered came in the post, and I finished reading them. One of them was 'Siberia' by Ann Halam, and I first read this when I was thirteen. It was one of the original books that got me into the genre of dystopia, and I hadn't read it for years so was really pleased to be able to pick up my own copy. Basically, it's a beautiful book, absolutely fabulous, and everyone ought to read it. I'd forgotten how amazing it actually was! I find the main character easy to relate to, which is unusual, and it keeps your attention. I've read it twice in a row now because I'm pretty lame. But I'm not going to apologise.
'Now, it's Siberia everywhere. The whole world has been sent to Siberia, we're all in Siberia'.One day I will write something as beautiful as that. :<
This is the goal.

The picture is from my way to work with the birds; I love autumn so much! The colours are so beautiful, it's like all the trees are burning.