ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ (ʙᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ) ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ

by

This blog isn't dead. :>
I just have had an extremely busy holiday season, and it's only just calming down now! Lots of nice presents, and writing. I finished story number 8 at 00:05am Christmas Day (because I was determined to get it done before I went to sleep on Christmas Eve) and was stupidly proud of myself afterwards. ~

As for where I now am with the stories:
Completed: 1,2,3
Finished, need edits: 6,8,9
Finished, need serious edits: 4
Half finished: 10
Unwritten: 5, 7

I also completed 'Death of the Hour' and I'm looking to slot it in, though it still needs edits. It's starting to look pretty good now! Also, considering publishing my ebook on amazon very, very shortly - the first one will be free and will contain 1,2 and 3. I'll then release the others as paid, I think - either in batches or as a complete set. Who knows? But it's super exciting!

I had to trudge off to the hospital today, where I spent an hour having an assortment of needles stuck into me and laughing my head off. Apparently this is my basic response to blind terror, because I did exactly the same thing when I went to the dentists' to have two teeth yanked out. I'm really not okay with needles - as in, really not okay. It's not necessarily a phobia (my two happen to be small spaces and burglars) but they really, really freak me out. Pretty sure the nurses thought I was deranged.

So... I guess I'll try and keep posting.